Ultra-Hard Top Spill Pallet® P4 Plus
Call for Pricing
- 440.00 LBS
Outdoor storage captures spills - keeps drums secure
The Ultra-Hard Top P4 Plus spill pallet provides a safe, convenient and effective place to store one, two, three or four 55-gallon drums. The roll-top doors above and swing out doors below provide complete and easy access to the inside spill containment area.
Simply place your drums inside of the unit with your drum handling equipment or with our optional ramp. Close the doors and you are done. Your drums are protected from the elements and unauthorized access (the unit can be locked) and your property is protected from spills or leaks.
- Unique dual closure offers significant ergonomic and convenience benefits - drums are easily accessed from either side.
- Roll-top covers can be easily lifted from waist height to access drum tops - no need to reach near ground level.
- Low profile (8 3/4") containment pallet positions drum tops at a safe, convenient level to pour wastes into funnels or to use drum pumps.
- Forkliftable, lockable, all-polyethylene construction will not rust or corrode.
- UV inhibitor in polyethylene resin resists degrading effects of sunlight, adding years to outdoor service life.
- Front doors swing wide allowing access to drums pre-loaded on wooden pallets.
- Optional polyethylene ramp (p/n AULT0676) provides convenient drum handling - stores inside containment unit when not in use.